Look what Jody over at One Mom, Five Kids, gave me today. I've seen this award on other blogs, but this is a first for me. Yay! Thank you, Jody.
It just so happens that this little award couldn't have come at a better time for me. I've been busy procrastinating all day and I haven't even thought about what I would be posting for tomorrow, so Ta Da! I give you this blog award.
You all know I'm a cheater already, so this is yet another example of my cheatness. Cheaterness? Whatev. I cheat.
Anyway, I like this award because I'm supposed to share six things I'm thankful for. That's easy, and again, the timing is perfect as Thanksgiving is this week.
1) Peanut Head - He gave me babies, the best gift anyone has ever given me, and he puts up with my projects and big ideas. Usually he ends up getting involved as well, whether he wants to or not.
2) My kids - Monsters, they are, but they truly make me want to be a better person and they force me to keep my priorities straight.
3) My Entire Family's Health, even Pickle, because I still love him, even though he's a dork - I won't ever take our health, and the opportunity to have health insurance, for granted, because without our health, it's hard to enjoy anything else.
4) Being at Home with my Kids - A dream come true for me, and something I never thought I'd have. Every day, no matter how hectic or stressful, is a joy.
5) My Country - Even with all the upheaval and such, we have so many opportunities here and luxuries that should never be taken for granted, though so many of us do.
6) My Mama Lama - She's much nicer than I am, and she has taught me a lot. As a kid, I always wanted to grow up to be just like her.
I remember when I was four or five, stroking my mom's panty-hosed legs, because I liked how they felt. It used to creep her out and irritate her. I couldn't help it though. They were so cool. That is until I put a pair on myself many years later. I believe that's when I started running.
I detest panty hose.
Not that that has anything to do with this blog award, but that's what you get here on this blog.
So, the award, should you choose to accept it (or just save it until you desperately need a post), goes to all of you out there reading this post.
Because you read my crazy ramblings.
And you like butter. Well, except for Mattie Cake, but I still love her anyway.