Just today I received two blog awards. I feel so special. Thank you Leslie and Anne.
This first award I received is from Leslie at Stethoscopes and Stilettos. She is hilarious, you must check her out. She dresses her lattes up in Halloween costumes and takes their pictures.
For this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
First, here are my Five Fabulous Addictions:
1. Chocolate, of course
2. Blogging, obviously
3. Watching The Biggest Loser every Tuesday night. Is it me, or is this current group of Losers a bunch of big whiners and Drama Llamas?
4. Making Lists, I simply cannot survive without them
5. My computer(s)
I received this award from Anne at Confessions are Good for the Soul.
Here are the rules:
1. Write seven strange things about yourself. They interest us all!
2 Tag six other people at the end of your post.
3. Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
So, here are seven strange things about myself.
1. When I fold towels, I make sure that the seams are on the inside and all tags are tucked in. I cannot do it any other way, and I will refold them if they are not done this way. Really.
2. I like to give people nicknames, have you noticed? The names come out of the abyss that is my brain, they don't necessarily make any sense, and they cannot be forced. It took me years to come up with Girl Genius for Janae.
3. My hair is so sad. It's fine, limp and straight. I am one of those people who "needs product."
4. I like winter because I don't have to shave my legs as much. It can get pretty scary. Sorry, Peanut Head.
5. I like to shovel snow. It's exercise with a purpose.
6. I love office supplies
7. I detest James Bond movies and the 007 character
Because I'm a big cheater and this takes forever, I'm going to pass both of these awards along to:
1. Leslie at Stethoscopes and Stilettos because she is just so dang funny and she needs a blog award.
2. The Little Things - Lisa is a fabulous photographer and her kids are gorgeous
3. Cindi, a crafty chick, at This is My Life
4. Mommy Lounge - Kalisha is a deep thinker with great ideas and cute kids
5. A Day With Twins - Someone please help this girl, her life is hectic.
6. Anne at Confessions are Good for the Soul - She has a great sense of humor and she has strong opinions about many things.
Now, I've sent both of these awards back to the people that sent them to me in the first place so they are exempt from the award they initially sent.
Now I'm going to go to bed singing Cheater, Cheater Pumpkin Eater.