I got this little idea from Janiel at Building Our Lives Together. Here's how it works:
The first FIVE people to comment on this post will get something made by me!
Wait. You know what, actually I'm going to change this part. Because I'm a cheater. I feel bad for all the people who are at work and won't be seeing this post until tonight. I know y'all never surf the internet at work, because that would be a waste of your employer's productivity and all, so I'm going to be fair here. I'm going to choose, randomly, five people who respond to this post by Noon Pacific Time, on Tuesday February 24th.
Continuing on, here is my disclaimer:
1) I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. For that matter, you might not even know what the heck it is.
2) What I create will be just for you. If you are a freak, like me of course, you will get something freaky.
3) It'll be done this year (since I'm a procrastinator, I'll probably be sending all of them out on December 31st).
4) You will have no clue what it is going to be until I post it and ask you to contact me with your mailing address.
5) I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Not that I'm capable of that or anything.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first five people who comment on your blog. Or, you can cheat like I'm doing. Plus, if you don't have a blog, you just have to do random acts of kindness for five people. That way, everyone can play. :) Oh, and if you do have a blog, I would love it if you would post your gift when you get it. Or if you don't have a blog, e-mail a picture to your Aunt Edna and tell her how fabulous I am. Yeah, whatever.
It sounds like fun, doesn't it?
Okay then, Game On!